Service & Maintenance
All our service and maintenance contracts are bespoke. Designed to cater for any system and setup that may be installed at a property. We currently look after many clint’s gates, intercoms & access control systems including residential, commercial and industrial systems. We can offer service and maintenance on your existing system even if we haven’t installed the original system. Give us a call today to arrange a no obligation site survey to asses your system and provide a competitive quotation.
Alternatively we can also offer a one service to your system based on your requirements.
All Automated System Services Include.
- A thorough check-up of the system in question to make sure that every part is in proper working order. The entire process takes approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Before any work is carried out for servicing the system, the engineer will request that the customer operates the system. This process is undertaken to ascertain if the system is in working order prior to undertaking any servicing work. In case of obvious faults in the system, the visit will be charged as a fault find rather than a service.
- All moving parts will be thoroughly cleansed, lubricated and checked for any abrasion.
- Once complete, a written report will be submitted to the customer. This report will detail any issues that may have been discovered with recommendations of any parts and repairs needed.
- In case any work is carried out on-site due to issues discovered while servicing, these shall be charged independently based on its nature.
Our professional team is trained and certified to provide you with the best servicing and repairs for all your entry control systems. Contact us today for an appointment.